In order for frontline professionals to do their best, structures must be in place to enable gender-responsive interventions.
- recognising challenges of working with women experiencing multiple disadvantage
- providing sufficient staff support – informal and line management/clinical supervision
- continued staff development
- engaging with partners to develop integrated multi-agency responses
- challenging and working to eliminate causes of women’s multiple disadvantage
- being aware of the need to develop cultural competence and address issues relating to intersectionality